Pastor of Worship & Discipleship
Faith Church is an Evangelical Free Church located in Dallas, Oregon
We are a multi-generational church family striving to glorify God by making the transforming grace of Jesus known in Dallas and beyond. Our mission is to help people become followers of Jesus that love God, love others and make disciples. It is our desire to grow in living out our faith, proclaiming the Gospel in everyday ways among the people God brings into our lives.
In addition to this website, you can check us out on Facebook.
General Job Description
This Associate Pastor’s primary role (approx. 60-70% of their time), working closely with the Lead Pastor, will be to oversee all aspects of our worship ministry. Led and empowered by the Holy Spirit, he will plan worship gatherings and equip worship teams that help lead our church family in worship that celebrates all that our great God has done for us in Jesus Christ. We are looking for a relational, organized team player who is gifted to lead congregational worship in a way that invites people to join in. We are looking for a leader who will shepherd people toward spiritual maturity, utilize musical skills and passion to lead people into God’s presence, and inspire people to join the mission. In addition and based on giftedness, this Associate Pastor will assist in our church’s broader disciple-making ministry by providing leadership to other ministry areas as assigned by the Lead Pastor (30%).
• Vibrant, consistent, growing personal faith in and dependency on Jesus Christ.
• Meets the Biblical qualifications of an elder.
• Proven “beyond reproach” reputation and lifestyle inside and outside the Body of Christ.
• Preference may be given to applicants with vocational worship leading experience that includes volunteer recruitment/training and administrative responsibilities.
• Preference may also be given to those with education/degree in related areas.
• Whole-hearted agreement with the doctrinal statement and distinctives of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
• Already credentialed by the EFCA or commitment to becoming credentialed within 24 months.
• Must be committed to working alongside the other leaders and within the mission, values and philosophical framework of Faith Church.
Full-time position – Salary range $58,000 – 68,000 TBD based on experience/qualifications. Benefits include paid vacation, retirement (5%), Life Insurance, Professional expense reimbursement. Children receive tuition discount to attend Faith Christian School.
How to Apply
Please, no phone calls at this time.
To apply, please email the following items to email@example.com :
• Cover letter, resume (including education), photo(s) of you and/or you and your family (not required).
• Link to downloadable or viewable VIDEO sample(s) of you leading worship (we prefer multiple songs recorded live).
• In one typed page or less, please respond to the following prompts:
1 – Tell us about something God has been teaching you lately.
2 – Tell us about your heart for / experience with / ministry philosophy of disciple-making.
3 – Tell us about your heart for / experience with / ministry philosophy of evangelism.